Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday, January 28

Tell me about your All About Me site. What are going to be your 4 main content pages? Why did you choose those topics? What big plans do you have for your site that is going to make it different and creative?

My All About Me site is going to contain the four main parts of my life, Sports, Family, Hobbies, and my Bucket List. I choose these pages because i feel that these are the most important aspects of my life. I actually have quite a lot of 'Big Plans' for my website, i am going to incorporate my own graphics i have made from Photoshop. I am also going to have a gradient background and for the four buttons at the top specifying the four main parts, i have created small graphics so it is more appealing. Along the way i am thinking of more things to add and can't wait to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment